10.29.2010

Please help me make a Holiday List

My First Menorah 'Twas the Night Before Christmas (AniMotion) How the Grinch Stole Christmas!  Ok, so I have a children's book fail to admit.  Not Just Another Jen asked me what my favorite Halloween books are and I didn't have an answer....  Firstly, I have to admit that I was too late to reserve any Halloween books from the two local libraries that we frequent (by the time I checked in late September, they were all reserved.) Second, I really only know specific holiday themed books from my childhood and a few that were given to Bud Bud in the last two years.  

So unless I am only ever  destined to read my children the books from my past (which, of course, I will still incorporate), I am going to need help.

Please, please help by posting your suggestions for holiday books (for all holidays) - it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment