10.06.2010

Good Night

Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book (Classic Seuss)Just put Bud Bud to sleep after reading Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book.  Gosh, I love that book. It is told like a news story on all the creatures going to sleep around the world.  Bud Bud loves the Foona Lagoona Baboona, I love to read about Moose and Goose Juice.  Good way to end the day.

Dinosaurs Love UnderpantsIn quick other news:  We are really enjoying Dinosaurs Love Underpants and other dinosaur books during dinosaur week at preschool.

Cats' Night Out (Paula Wiseman Books) We also read Cats' Night Out for the first time last night. I at least, love, love, loved it and I know a just the tiny someone who lives in the city and might be getting a copy for her 1st birthday.  I like the subject matter, the counting and the illustrations although maybe they were a little dark in color to totally hold Bud Bud's attention, though I still think he liked the book.

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment