11.19.2010

Holiday Tradition Find

So I know that I harp on a bit about books from my past, and also asked recently what readers would suggest to me as far as holiday books - so when my sister sent me a link to Savouring the Details' Christmas book tradition, I was totally psyched.  Plus, since I have a pretty young family, I am always on the look out for new traditions to make our own.

What a wonderful idea to wrap up all of your favorites.  I already have visions of sugar plums BB and LF's faces as they rip open the wrapping on old favorites and exciting new additions alike.  That said, and don't tell H, but I have already started shopping to beef up our collection (more on some good book deals in the next post.)  Yippee!  I do love an excuse to buy books!

In our stack at the mo - Fancy Nancy: Splendiferous ChristmasThe Littlest AngelEloise At ChristmastimeDear SantaLyle at Christmas just to name a few.  For more suggestions check out the this post by Savouring the Details.

No comments:

Post a Comment