11.19.2010

Good Deals and Good Causes

No T. Rex in the Library 1 Zany Zoo All the World
As a self confessed book shopaholic (which brings up memories of the giddy fun of my Mom taking me to bookstore and letting me choose whatever books I wanted, on her) I thought I would pass on some good book deals that I came across lately.

You can pick up five different books right now in boxes of Cheerios.  We got No T. Rex in the Library the other day, which was totally exciting to BB.  We also picked up 1 Zany Zoo last time they did this give away, which is a pretty fun book.   I am definitely going to have to do a serious Cheerio stock up, not only because LF and I eat oodles of them, but also because I want a free copy of All the World.  Check out the Spoonfuls of Stories website, it seems like a really great cause to help get books to needy families.

The other good deal that I have been meaning to mention is Costco - I picked up Fancy Nancy: Splendiferous Christmas and Of Thee I Sing: A Letter to My Daughters each at about $8 dollars under the listed price.  (More on Of Thee I Sing later.)

*I don't have an affiliation with Cheerios or Costco - just wanted to pass on some good deals.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment